Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Day One, Part Deux, Continued, etc.



If you're asking yourself, "Is that a drumstick in his hand?" then yes, yes it is.

I went 2 the studio tonight to work some more on "Midnight". I was seriously considering scrapping this song from the project because it just wasn't sounding the way I wanted it too ... and U know I get emotional about my shit like Ms. Badu ... but Brian, the boy with drum and stick there, convinced me to keep it on. So we worked it tonight ... and we still have work to do, but it's coming along.

So, this is the studio where I've been recording my E.P. It's a completely different set up and environment than the studios I recorded at before for my last two albums ... they were geared more solely towards hip hop and r&b. If U didn't know, I rock it out on this project, baby! Not 2 worry though, this was just some exploration 4 me. After listening to the new shit by Beyonce, JT and my boy Timbaland (who ripped the HELL off of Prince on FutureSex/LoveSounds), and my girl Xtina I can not WAIT 2 get started on some new pop/hop shit, but hopefully it will be in MY OWN studio next time ... that's if I can wait that long ... I have new songs coming out my drawers!

BamBam loves 2 beat on his drums! These R some cool fucking drums though, all the way from India! They're the hotness!

So, Midnight still needs some tweaking but yes, it's going on the E.P. for sure ... an E.P. I still don't have a title 4 yet. Damn, it's 1:30 and and I have 2 be in 5 hours. This ain't cute. I fucking got a job and I have 2 be a PROFESSIONAL!

"Midnight crawling, towers falling. In this black hole I am sorry but I just want U 2 luv me." - Saturn, Midnight

Check out Saturn on I-Tunes!

Get Saturn's CDs at CDBaby!

Check out Saturn on MySpace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home